Switch from wooden door Networx GE Security 1085T-N
– The 1085T contact is ideal for residential and commercial applications where terminal connections are preferred. The contacts feature positive clamping terminals with anti-rotation lugs and captured screws with combination heads. These allow for easy, quick installations. The positive terminals do not require washers that can corrode or increase resistance. The captured screws cannot be accidentally removed and lost, and they incorporate heads that will accept both Phillips and flat-bladed screwdrivers.
– Wide gap and extra wide gap models are available to protect against false alarms from loose-fitting doors and windows.
– Positive Clamping Terminals with Captured Screws and Combination Heads for Easy Installation.
– Cover, Spacers and Mounting Hardware Included.
– Ideal for Residential and Commercial Applications where Terminal Connections are Preferred.
– Available Wider Gap Distance Helps Prevent False Alarms Caused by Loose-fitting Doors and Windows.